Mythos Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Playlist~

2 posters

Go down

RP Playlist~ Empty RP Playlist~

Post  Yao Wang Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 am

Alright, so since so much of my music is devoted to mythology, and especially mythological beasties, I decided to make a playlist for this RP! Feel free to add to the list! Also, apologies, but this list is waaaaaay more Eurocentric. If you have anything that's not Eurocentric to add to this list, I'd love to add it!

I Månens Favn by Kari Rueslåtten (reminds me of elves)
Fairytale by Alexander Rybak (was inspired by Huldra)
The Unicorn Song by the Brobdingnagian Bards (The Irish Rover cover?) (WHO DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING?)
Trolltind by Lumsk (about the legend of the Trolls who turned to stone after staying up for the sunrise due to a wedding feast)
The Shadowchant by Kari Rueslåtten (For the Mage c: )
Vargtimmen by Finntroll, Hedningarna cover (For the Werewolves, about a werewolf eating a girl) (the Hedningarna version is SO MUCH BETTER, but I can't find it on youtube, boo)
The Mermaid Song by the Brobdingnagian Bards (For the Mermaids :B ) (apologies for the quality)
Vampire by Xandria (Okay, so the lyrics aren't the greatest, but I wanted something for any potential vampires...)
Satyros by Faun (For Satyrs) (Just be warned the the lead singer of Faun can't sing in Latin very well. It's not AS bad in this song as in others, but her Latin STILL isn't that great)
Räven by Hedningarna (About a Fox Woman, but this song reminded me of the Korean version of the fox demon, according to our S Korea)
Do Virgins Taste Better? by the Brobdingnagian Bards (for the European Dragons) (apologies for the quality)
Trollferd by Kari Rueslåtten (MORE TROLLS!)
Mermaids by Xandria (MORE MERMAIDS!)
Fairyland by Lyriel (For the Fairies)
The Howling by Within Temptation (For the Humans) (I know, I know, why Humans? Well, since this RP concerns the question of whether or not to go back to the Humans, I decided that something from the Human POV might be interesting.)
Yao Wang
Yao Wang

Back to top Go down

RP Playlist~ Empty Re: RP Playlist~

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Mmm, since i'm obsessed with playlists, might as well contribute o3o -also throwing in a Gil!wolf-centeric playlist as well-.

Board Playlist:

- This is Halloween -- Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack

- The Agonist -- Swan Lake

- Flyleaf -- Set Apart This Dream -- this isn't entirely relative to the forum, but i thought the fairytale atmosphere of the song fit the general tone if that makes sense?

- Mephistopheles - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

- Beetle Juice Theme Song

- Laura Jansen - Wicked World

- Emilie Autumn - 4 O'Clock -- it might not be obvious, but this is actually a song about a ghost. =u=;

- Kamelot - The March of Mephisto

- Emilie Autumn - Ghost
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum