Mythos Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's So Nice to See You Again! [Antonio]

2 posters

Go down

It's So Nice to See You Again! [Antonio] Empty It's So Nice to See You Again! [Antonio]

Post  Former Iberia Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Aleta walked through the halls of the school, a brisk bounce to her step displaying just how excited she was. It was so rare that she got to do this, and every chance she got she was beyond excited. Greeting all of the students and teachers she passed with a cheery smile, she slowed slightly as she reached the hallway of the room she was looking for. She crept along, a smirk crossing her face the closer she got.

Slipping into the room, she slunk around the shelves and desks, trying to reach her target will being sneaky. She liked playing around like this, and the result was always entertaining. Aleta held back a happy chirp as she found her target, beaming brightly as she crept closer and closer. Finally getting right behind her target, she slowly rose to stand up straight.

She then hugged them tightly from behind, cuddling them tightly. "Toni~! Oh I've missed you!" She pressed her cheek against Antonio's, nuzzling them together happily before letting go of him and turning him around. Aleta smiled at him, ignoring that she had done this last week and every week before this. She enjoyed doing this.

Former Iberia

Back to top Go down

It's So Nice to See You Again! [Antonio] Empty Re: It's So Nice to See You Again! [Antonio]

Post  Antonio FernandezCarriedo Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Books, they were everywhere. Strewn across the tops of tables, on the shelves, under the shelves. It may have seemed like an off arrangement for a library, but Antonio knew exactly where every single one was and who it was that had the ones that weren't there (he still wasn't entirely sure why the school was so willing to let the children carry off part of their collection though).

This awareness, unfortunately, did not seem to extend to people who just happened to be wandering the large room. The man had been startled more times than he would have liked to admit by a stray teacher looking for something in the chaos or a student trying to get his attention. It was why he'd taken to resting up right instead of on the floor. Leaning against shelves wasn't as comfortable, but it was less likely to result in one of the other denizens of the academy tripping over the libraries resident dragon and getting a face full of smoke for their trouble.

Even with this precaution Antonio wasn't really prepared for the sudden attack from the rear. He huffed, wings twitching violently for a moment before he recognized the semi-familiar action and they stopped abruptly. "Mama Leta don't sneak up on me like that!" He pouted, not that he really minded it, or that the expression was all that convincing. "You saw me a few days ago, you should be sick of me by now!"

Last edited by Antonio FernandezCarriedo on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Back to top Go down

It's So Nice to See You Again! [Antonio] Empty Re: It's So Nice to See You Again! [Antonio]

Post  Former Iberia Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:29 am

Aleta definitely felt his wings twitch, and she squashed the guilty feeling that came up inside her. She was just keeping him on his toes, no need to feel guilty for startling him! Yes that made perfect sense, good thinking Aleta. Inwardly rolling her eyes at her thoughts, she gave him a bright big smile. "Why would I ever be sick of you?" She wondered, mostly curious. She doubted that he meant it, but it was still something worth thinking over. There had to be a reason it was the first thing - well, almost first thing - out of his mouth.

Patting his cheek lightly, she sat on one of the many book covered tables, making sure not to ruin any of the book piles that were on the table. She would hate to make more work for Antonio, she was quite sure he worked enough as it was. "So! How have you been?" Tilting her head, she decided that the likely fact that not a lot normally changed in a week wasn't going to stop her from asking the question.

"Meet anyone new?" Highly unlikely, but then she did ask a lot of questions that could be answered with a no. Aleta didn't mind it; really she just liked have conversations with her son, even about things they'd already beaten into the ground. A few hundred years and you start to lose new and exciting things to talk about.

Former Iberia

Back to top Go down

It's So Nice to See You Again! [Antonio] Empty Ophidiophobia [Rosy]

Post  Antonio FernandezCarriedo Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Maybe he needed to get a bell-though whether it would be for the door or for his mother he wasn't completely sure. Not that it was likely that he'd hear it either way. Antonio made a mental note of it anyway "Everything gets boring after a while, Si?" He laughed to himself, returning her smile with a wide grin. "You always say that you miss me though!" It occurred to him a moment after the words had left his mouth that she might take this as an indication that he wanted her to be sick of him and he added a hasty "Not that I'm complaining of course!"

He was about to hop up next to her on the table but decided against it, figuring the piece of furniture wouldn't appreciate his added weight. He settled himself instead on the carpet, folding his legs as he so often saw the children doing and glancing upwards. "I've been good~ It'd be nice if the weather hadn't cooled down so much though." Okay, maybe weather wasn't the most interesting thing to mention, but it seemed important to him...Though that may have just been the cold blooded part of him. "You've been looking after yourself,right?"

He shook his head in response to her question. "Ahaha- not really. A few of the students that I hadn't met have shown up though."Also not something that was particularly interesting, but still a pretty good excuse to continue shooting the breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  Former Iberia Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 am

Aleta laughed and shrugged, folding her arms over her chest. "I suppose they do, unfortunately." She giggled faintly and watched him quickly try to correct his mistake, amused at his little issue. Perhaps it was mean of her, to get amusement out of this, but she couldn't help it, that was just how she did things. Antonio had to be used to it by this point really. "Because I always miss you! After all, we don't live together and so I don't get to see you as often as I want to." That might have been a hint for him to move in with her, or a hint for him to visit more often. Aleta herself wasn't quite sure really.

Quickly tucking her skirt under her legs to keep it firmly pressed against herself and not flying freely, she reached down to stroke Antonio's hair gently. "It has been rather cool lately, which is a bit unfortunate. It'll warm up again soon enough though." She tried to pat down a lock of hair on his head, frowning at it when it just flew back up. "And of course I've been taking care of myself! I'm rather good at that, thank you." She gave him a soft smile to show that she wasn't really upset at him.

"Oh, that's too bad. But I'm glad that you met new people, even if they were just students." She didn't hate students, certainly not, but she kind of wanted Antonio to make more friends. Outside of the school, preferably. But Aleta wouldn't push it; her son would be socially active of his own accord when he wanted to and there was nothing she could do to change that.

Former Iberia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down